Monday 7 December 2009

North Of Britain Show 5th December

I made the trip to Sheffield with Lunar & Sharnie (Mother & Daughter Combo) The Siberians stayed at home, but it was lovely to see a good number of Siberian out on the bench. Zahara's brother was there Czar so we had a quick cuddle and a long chat with Audrey.

Lunar didn't shine at this show partly down I think to me being ill for the week and so I hadn't done the 100% job on her, plus she did have a grump on her as she is coming into call and she is always a miserable mare when she is in call, watch out girls you are in for a rough week ahead!

Sharnie did well bless her she hasn't been shown for months after some quite cutting comments from a judge had really put me off taking her out again, and although I was in doubt about taking her out again I decided to enter her and well she had a good day, taking 1st in her open and then being placed 3x 2nd in her side classes. All the comments from the judges and fellow breeders were also positive and she even had her picture taken and these will appear on the North Of Britain's website in time. All she needs to do is grow a coat and develop a ruff as she still hasn't a coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment