Saturday 13 February 2010

Oscar Is A Sweetheart


I know he isn't a Siberian or a Birman or a Feline at all, but he was born here. This lad was from Ebony's 2nd litter I own his litter sisters and also his big 1/2 sister. His adoring owners sent me this picture of him just after Xmas and I can't believe how he has changed, he was the one puppy out of seven that looked like his dad, now at nearly two he is the spitting image of his mom Ebony, he even has the same look of I am not posing for nothing look on his face, as well as her no coat and fluffy ears, he has been clipped though so his feather and ruff is less but his Litter sister Fenn is dripping in coat and his other sister Darcey has none at all. These pups were the most random litter going not one looks like the other at all. But all said Oscar is stunning and Karen and family adore him and he knows it as only a Cavalier King Charles can!!

2 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous - think he knows it too, :)

    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he so does Denise, he really is a true sweetheart. He got the brains and looks I got the two that spend more time on two legs than four. Bless them all there mom walks away as if to say they are nothing to do with me!

    ReplyDelete