Sunday 23 October 2011

Elmarlay Cuthburt

Introducing Elmarlay Cuthburt - the singleton kitten born to Esaya Zahara Of Elmarlay & Koolblue Kleverklogs, this is a repeat mating that produced Elmarlay Alyssa last year. Cuthburt or Bertie as he is referred to is a really chocolate box kitten. He is the last kitten that I will have in either breed for the the next twelve months due to my studies and is likely to be the last Siberian Kitten to be born under my prefix as sadly the enquiries I have for Siberians are allergy related and with two breed and dogs I have not had successful results. Hence why two older kittens are still here.

Bertie may stay here as a show neuter undecided at the moment.

So here he is at 3 weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Cute boy.....try this system http://www.cat-haus.co.uk/allergyinfo.html
    I have three breeds now and have used this sucessfully. If you have a room where no cats go and put your sibby kittens in their to test with the new owners you usually dont have any issues. Also if the owners have had a small reaction chances are they will be okay at home away from your other cats, and if not their allergy buddy can take the kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley for the advice sadly I don't think I have the facilities to do your method as my house is interlinked and the cats and dogs live communally as a group and I don't want to split the cats as in the past when I have done that I get dominance issues amongst the girls and usually the ones I didn't expect.

    Thanks for the comment on Bertie I think he is cute but I am biased.

    Take care Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Denise, I think he is a total time waster can't resist giving him a munch when I go past the kittening pen. Zahara I am convinced has started rolling her eyes as I keep pinching him for a cuddle so much that she has given up.

    Take care Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely kitten!
    i am sorry to hear that you are thinking of giving up the siberians but wanted to tell you that both of us (allergics) are actually perfectly well with our katinka (e. badiah) =) thank you so much for this perfect little kitten - we love her lots!
    a. & d.

    ReplyDelete