Monday 17 August 2009

Esaya Bwytching Elmarlay


Well we have a new addition joining us in a few weeks time another Esaya girl, Wytch is a solid black and white girl who is the younger half sister to Zahara. I have been getting regular updates on Wytch and after many times of saying she is lovely Audrey told me that she was only going two places one was staying firmly put where she was or she was coming to Elmarlay. As Zahara hates traveling the options of taking her stud is limited as she gives up on life once in the car and my plan was to take her out in order to get another breed girl for Scout to be mated to, so after careful thinking I thought well whats another one, so Wytch is coming to Elmarlay.


To be honest most of my cats have been by chance and not planned, when I do plan things usually go pear shaped so I am throwing the plans out the window. Elmarlay was started by chance with Ella (RIP) some nearly nine years ago as she chose me, after several conversations later Aurora joined me to start my red series breeding, followed then by Brodie & Kyra again both by chance and Lexx well that was the start of visiting Audrey I turned him down initially and then could have kicked myself thankfully Lexx's new home fell through and the next weekend I went and fetched him, then the Siberians started coming, Zahara came as I had seen Czar her older brother when I met Lexx so next litter Zahara came then Audrey put me in touch with Lorraine and Scout came, never in my minds eye did I want a cat with white as I was trying to get away from flipping white feet after the Birmans, I had also hoped to get away from Colour poiunts but that is looking unlikely as Zahara & Wytchs mom has produced Colour points.


Oh well told you it was no good to plan, Scout has the temperament I was looking for and his pattern really sets him off so although I never wanted with white I will be breeding them, Wtytch has the smallest amount of white possible on her but as it is there she has to be registered as with white. You will have to wait and see where it is. As both her and Scout carry Colour Point seal points are more than likely appear but that is a few years away yet so we won't worry about that one, as I have said plans no point they always go out the window.

3 comments:

  1. I think Wytch is enchanting, and she will make a really nice addition to your Siberian breeding program. Look forward to seeing her grow, she is so cute!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to you both for your comments, I am pleased with her and can't wait till she comes home to Elmarlay

    ReplyDelete