Wednesday 18 August 2010

Introducing Alyssa


Well I suppose it is about time I introduced my new home bred lady, she is Zahara and Scouts daughter and at birth I knew she was unlikely to go anywhere although I did say many time that I was not keeping anything but after the recent trial and tribulations I decided to hell with it and she is staying put. So I take great pleasure in introducing "Elmarlay Alyssa" my Brown Tabby & White Girl, who I will hope will grace the show scene in the not too distant future, but the heat wave has played havoc with the coats of the kittens.


Feed back would be nice just to see if my thinking she has promise is justified.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like he has a nice head and is cute, not a great pic though to tell much about her body, sorry, I am sure if she is one of Zahara's babies she will turn out gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete