Saturday 14 August 2010

Kindra we will miss you!

After a disastrous attempt at having babies this year it was with a heavy heart that I made the decision to allow my beautiful lilac tortie girl go to a new home, as she is such a sweet and loving girl and as she is only two she has many years worth of love to give, and this in reality should be in a less chaotic cat household.

Kindra has now moved in with Maureen and has settled far better than I thought she would she has been with Maureen since mid week and I had a phone call today to say that she has settled in so well she feels like she has been here all her life. She gets Maureen up in a morning and has already had a few visitors and she is lapping it all up.

Kindra will be missed here at Elmarlay but she wasn't destined to be a breed girl and hated showing so I would never of put her back on the show bench as a neuter, one badly bitten hand and an upset cat was enough to put an end to that idea. She has a loving home where she is centre of attention, something she would not of got if she remained amongst the cats I have here.

We will miss you but are thankful you are being loved for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment