Saturday 11 July 2009

Elmarlay Words Of A Lullaby

This young lady is Elmarlay Words Of A Lullaby who is known at home as Dream. Why Dream well I have a weakness for Blue Points and sadly my original Blue point girl was put to sleep just over twelve months ago and she was the Grandmother to Dream and my other breed girl who was Blue had to be speyed at the start of 2008 after she had complication's with her last pregnancy. So Dream is a dream come true as I now have a future blue point breed/show queen. Also she is the spit of Ella her Grandmother in her mannerisms, only last night this girl whilst having a cuddle snuggled up under my chin and purred and once you are relaxed she nipped me on the chin with great delight this bought more than one tear to my eye as this was Ella's trick, thus sealing the fate that Dream was here to stay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment