Saturday 11 July 2009

Two New Hombred Girls Join The Elmarlay Line Up!!!

This year I planned to do two outcross matings with two girls to try and get some new girls in that would be able to be mated to both Lexx and Brodie, as Lunar will retire in the coming twelve months or so and Lexx has produced two female kittens that are stunning but then they cant go to him and I was running the risk of hitting a brick wall. So I chose to try my luck at to open my lines with two lads who were different breeding from there own sires that are about in the area, well it worked Miya has given me Dream a little sweetie who is so much like her grandmother Ella it is uncanny. Lunar has given me a Chocolate Tabby Girl Sharnie who is a chip of the old block very much like her mom but only in tabby and Chocolate. Both these two will be out on the show circuit in coming months and we will see how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment