Friday 12 November 2010

Elmarlay Firestarter


Introducing our homegrown boy, affectionately known at home as Tango, why Tango well let me explain, he has a habit of only being happy if he has bear hugged you and is fixed firmly under your chin with his paws wrapped around your neck, and as he is a rather big orange thing it just sort of fitted.

Tango will be at limited stud hopefully next year and also developing our red Birman line further, I had not intended to keep a boy back from this mating but his sister just did not shine like he did and I also have a weakness for the reds and with eye colour that is as vivid as his is which is often not seen in the Reds I thought he had far too many good qualities to let go as a pet boy. So he is staying with me for a short time as a stud.

Tango has the pedigree name he has as his mother is a Fire name so all her kittens have a flame theme, His dam is Esaya Rising Phoenix, dad is Norvin Laliquepapillon.

No comments:

Post a Comment