Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Elmarlay Tribe At The Birman Cat Clubs Annual Show - What A Day!

I am still recovering from the shock of the day, Elmarlay was out in force again, with Gr. Ch. Elmarlay Lunar Moon (Lunar), her daughter Elmarlay Cosmic Starlight (Sharnie), Then we had Elmarlay Makin Asplash (Splash) & last but not least keeping the Assessment breeds propped up we had Elmarlay Alyssa (Alyssa Or Lissy) She was the only Assessment and got a lot of attention from exhibitors and the public.

Lunar achieved her 1st Imperial Certificate, in a good class of quality ladies, Sharnie got a 2nd in a strong tabby class which I was pleased about as she is still a bit all over the place with her development (shush don't tell her that as she is a bit sensitive!) Splash achieved the 1st in the Tabby/Tortie Tabby class 6-9 Months, and Alyssa achieved her third Merit.

I needed my jaw propping up when I checked the results board as the Imperial classes are so hard to achieve and although Lunar is a stunner in my eyes she has struggled to get to grand so I had no real expectations of her making a dent in this class.

A few more shows ahead will post results in coming weeks, Fingers crossed we can keep going.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jackie, it really has been a rollacoaster of a year but seeing that I must be doing something right when cats all from my own breeding came away with such good results it does make me proud.

    Thanks again Wayne

    ReplyDelete